Mural painting: which material to use?

Mural painting: which material to use?

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Painting a room correctly requires suitable equipment. Before you start, have the following tools at hand!

The tarpaulin

It will serve to protect the soil.

The sponge

Use the sponge to clean up paint stains.

The adhesive tape

It will serve as protection for surfaces not to be painted.

The paintbrushes

The round brush is used for everyday use. The flat brush is used to smooth and varnish. The retread brush is used to paint with precision, for example angles or moldings. The angled brush is used for hard to reach places like behind the radiator. The spalter brush is used for smoothing after passing the roller.

Rolls; Coils

The foam roller is the roller for everyday use. The bristle roller is used for rough surfaces. The anti-drip roller is used to paint ceilings. The honeycomb roller is used for plasters. The rabbit foot roller will help you in difficult places like behind the radiators.

The wringing pan and grid for walls and ceilings

So you can dip your roller in the paint and wring it out before painting.


  1. Isdemus

    not everything is so simple, as it seems

  2. Ophion

    I cannot take part in the discussion now - no free time. Very soon, make sure your opinion.

  3. Kagatilar

    At you incorrect data

  4. Byford

    So happens. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

  5. Jayronn

    And what are we going to stop at?

  6. Clark

    Bravo, this wonderful thought will come in handy

  7. Traveon

    happens ... Such accidental coincidence

  8. Alarik

    Really short

Write a message