We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. For a perfect picnic, unearth a basket of proTo become the absolute king of the picnic, you must already start by getting a basket worthy of the name, always ready to be filled at the last minute. The most chic picnickers are offered a wicker basket with crockery hanging on the lid, the bohemians choose a straw basket, the ecologists invest in reusable bamboo crockery, pragmatics pile up airtight boxes and small insulated bags in a large backpack and recycling enthusiasts keep all the plastic boxes in reusable supermarket bags ... Everyone has their own style, the important thing is not to be caught off guard at the last moment. A good picnic basket includes: * a tablecloth or tarpaulin with insulating underlay, ideal if the grass is wet! * plates and cutlery (reusable if possible) * a thermos to keep fresh water or hot coffee * cups * airtight boxes
A tablecloth, a basket, dishes, cutlery ...
2. For a successful picnic, don't overlook the details
Colorful dishes, straws and glass jars ...
3. Take care of your outdoor decor
A touch of decoration for a perfect picnic!
4. Create "special picnic" recipesWho says picnic doesn't necessarily mean sandwiches! To feast on eating on the go, we also think of wraps, savory pies, quiches, muffins and vegetable cakes, spreads, kebabs and large mixed salads (to be stored in a Tupperware, sauce apart). Cold meats and vegetables cooked in an aluminum dish can also be prepared the day before. Crunchy snacks are always as successful, prepare carrot sticks, cauliflower florets, cherry tomatoes and cucumber slices! On the other hand, it is better to avoid cold meats and melons so as not to attract wasps, as well as homemade mayonnaise and dairy products which do not keep well away from the refrigerator. In summer, also slide into the cooler bottles of water flavored with a lemon slice, a sprig of mint or some strawberries ... And don't forget the thermos of coffee (with sugars and goblets) to be truly crowned king of picnic !
Beautifully presented olive rolls
5. Plan activities to play on the grassSuccessful picnics are those that drag on, because we are so good that we have no desire to return! Once the meal is over, it's time for a siesta in the shade and group games ... If you're more in the mood for relaxation, take a book and a cushion. If you are with family or friends do not forget the balloons, skittles, jump ropes and water pistols. In lack of idea? Find our 20 outdoor games to make yourself. With that you should be ready… Have a good picnic!
Do you know the Nordic skittles?